Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Yep, a chef was willing to give slugs a go!

My last post about slugs was obviously tongue in cheek :-) You'd think the person who posted the nasty comment would get it. But she has an agenda of hate and bitterness so she missed it. I mean really...whew. But I DID find something rather interesting by chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall in England:

Gill's slug satay recipe


It is well worth the watch and funny to boot.

Lori, hope you enjoy the video!

There is more to come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will happily eat slugs with you to. :) we can sit there eating are rabbit and drinking are goats milk trying some grilled slug. and we can go sit out in the chicken yard just for the hell of it as we eat are food. all the goats screaming little dogs at are feet, but you know what? It's are life, and I love it. I would not have it any other way. This life, it's how we live. we like it. we injoy it. so as I said, I would love to try slugs with you, mom.

Heather