Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014


Having gone through and repopulated paintings, revamping and freshening up my store I thought I would share that a bit on this blog. I say that because, well, I almost forgot to do exactly that. Have you ever had that feeling of "I know I'm forgetting something, what the heck was it?" Yep.

I'm rather in and out when it comes to getting back to what I used to do, which was contribute to a constant humming machine I was able to set into place. And keep with it. I'm working on that part. Still. My micro farm rather dictates a bit more of my time and consequently, interruptions abound. So, rather than pull my hair out over it, I have chosen to stay sane and go with the flow. Probably healthier for me that way. Or something like that.

At any rate, here are a couple of pieces I just put in the store. Click on the titles to visit the listing in the store at ArtFire.


I intend with this very lovely weather to get out and get some images put together of a couple more, stay tuned!




Natures Way 24x36" - Custom Framed



Forest Pulse 24x24" - Custom Framed




No comments: