Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013


I painted these two paintings in December but this evening decided I needed to play with them a little more. It's interesting how a little time can make you change your mind on some things. I thought they were fine back then, didn't really have any color issues, depth...none of that.

This evening I took them back out again as part of my inventory process and decided, wow, they are rather...boring. I'm a color fanatic so I had to fix this problem. I pounced on them with just the answer, jazzing up as it were and here are the results.

Now, in order to appreciate the difference you actually have to see what they were like when I initially posted them.You can check that out here if you would like: Pears 

In the meantime, here are the jazzed up and revamped Pears Part Deux.

They are both 4.5 x 6.5"
Acrylic Mixed Media Collage on watercolor paper 

Click on the links to see them in my store.



http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/6694230



http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/6694241

No comments: